Vampire's Crown Vampire's Crown

Superb! Here's some feedback. Story telling was excellent. I think the character animator has some minor areas of improving. From an animators point of view, i can see the key poses a little too much, and the overlapping action is suffering. This is just purely practice though.

This doesnt detract at all from your animation guys, you did very well, and great to see such high quality, great characters, design, modelling, texturing rigging and animation.

Great work, would love to see more!

Halo: The New Game Halo: The New Game

Superagge responds:

YEAH! ADmit it's pretty awesome! :D

Cannon Defense Cannon Defense

Awesome!

I dont really play alot of flash games but this one kept me hooked! Nice work! =D Really enjoyed it!!

Meteos Meteos

Great track! Love the hybrid synths that really hit at 2:50, the transition in 3mins is ace, really like the drop. Congrats on the front page!

Enzer0 responds:

Front page? Lol! What? :D

After Humanity After Humanity

One of my favorites of the contest!

I really love the way the track changes throughout, yet maintains consistency and focus. The sound design is really nice and reflects film scores I really enjoy. I'd love some hits around the 5min mark with those braams to really nail the heaviness and impact. The use of the vocalists too, it's one of the more elegant and delicate ideas which are well portrayed throughout the composition. The guitar was superb, something I've been playing with and could really get it to sit, but you did perfectly.

Overall I really liked it, it conveyed a lot of ideas which blended beautifully. Amazing track!

SnowTeddy responds:

sorry peter i haven't been able to reply to this review earlier (busy weeks + slacking off + let it ripe!)

thank you so much for your dropping by with the awesome review dude! :3 i'm quite shy to be self-admitting that this track was inspired by your track on m0lecular album. it didn't turn out so well but i'll make my own promise that i'll fix it, some day...

i'm also ashamed to say that i overtly overused Gravity Vocalise. i just love the dark and cold sounds of it. :P

thank you again for your review dude!!!! :D can't wait to listen to your NGADM track.

Snowfall Snowfall

Fantastic track! Has a warm and great Christmas vibe!

Armored Rider Armored Rider

Superb! :)

DC Trinity DC Trinity

As an artist who enjoys comic art, you've created a good piece of work but you have the skill though to pull away from duplicating Jim Lee's art. This, your Wolverine, Green Lantern, Batman v Superman, etc. Many won't spot the copied works, but those familiar with them will.

So use him to help you understand ground rules, techniques, inspiration, etc but I suggest you don't directly copy his art. Especially to then just to put your signature on it without giving any credit to Jim Lee, because it comes across as somewhat deceptive.

Concept Maelstrom 2 Concept Maelstrom 2

It's an interesting concept, but there's some lines in it that don't quite flow to continue it's elegance. Vehicles have faces, and you should keep this in mind when designing. The Line up around the front of the light coming around to the body of the car is really harsh and rigid and would have been better working into the body work. The back of the car is also looking a bit off around the rear wheel arch, it would benefit from a beefier shape around the arch of the wheel.

I also suggest watching your topology, and push yourself for smoother creation in your arcs for consistency of the model. Constantly test render, look at the car from multiple angles and importantly keep your panel gaps tight and close, don't let the geometry smooth down into them like the front of the bonnet here. Panel gaps should be a slick line down the car which doesn't impose on the flow of the shape.

My suggestion is find a high quality model of a vehicle, and look at the topology on it. Learn how we create vehicle flow and detailing and how we continue a smooth surface while having panel gaps, doors, structures etc. Then after studying the poly flow, create another vehicle, but do one that actually exists. One that will challenge your modelling talent, not your concepting talent. They're two very different skillsets, so before you start concepting more, do something which allows you to fully focus on harnessing your clean modelling ability. That means when it comes to creating a concept vehicle, it'll look slicker and much more professional.

And with every new creation, make it your intention to make a jump in quality and attention to detail. Ignore the surfacing, materials etc at this point. Get the topology spot on.